New subscribers to our e-newsletter always receive a free gift. Get yours here: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
DESCRIPTION: Avoiding pork tapeworm parasites (cysticercosis) is not as easy as just avoiding pork. Have a question for about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/videos/avoiding-epilepsy-through-diet/ and I’ll try to answer it! Check out the prequel to today’s NutritionFacts.org (http://nutritionfacts.org/) video-of-the-day, Pork tapeworms on the brain (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/pork-tapeworms-on-the-brain/), and please leave a comment if you have any questions for me about this important public health issue.
Image Credit: Drs. J. Moskowitz & G. Mendelsohn, and Nick Oldnall.
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books: https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org