Today I am sharing some Health and Wellness Journal Ideas. I have already shared some layouts, namely my Enneagram setup and my Emotion Wheel layout. But I have added many more layouts, including layouts relating to meal planning and weight loss.
I share a lot of my personal reasons as to why I set up this journal and what I am hoping to get from it. So I hope you get a lot out of it and are encouraged to setup your own layouts, if not a full journal.
To just see the layouts without hearing me blab on (because I can talk a lot apparently!), you can check out the blog post here:
I’ve included my supply list below, but I really encourage you to use what makes you happy when setting up these layouts or journals. Stamping makes me happy so that’s why I chose to incorporate that in my journal.
– A5 Neapolitan Dot Grid Journal from Archer & Olive (NML10 for 10% off):
– Hero Hues Pigment Ink in Unicorn: https://amzn.to/34IK2Cc
– VersaFine Pigment Ink for Fine Details: https://amzn.to/3fQ7C6m
– Studio L2E Tall + Skinny Alphabet Set (discontinued)
– Amy Tangerine Alphabet Set (discontinued)
– Gelly Roll Moonlight Set: https://amzn.to/3vTLQ7l
– Gelly Roll Pen in White size 10: https://amzn.to/3vRGs4L
– Feed Your Craft Pattern Play Stamp Set: https://shop.feedyourcraft.com/collections/stamps/products/pattern-play-stamp
– Archer & Olive Acrylic Stamp – Days of the Week in Cursive: https://www.archerandolive.com/collections/acrylic-stamps/products/acrylic-stamps-days-of-the-week-cursive?aff=261
This post contains some affiliate links. This means I may earn a referral fee if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you. By doing so allows me to keep creating content for your enjoyment. Thank you SO much for your support!
Thank you for your time today!